Re: [OT}

From: eddierox (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/26/04

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:45:25 -0800

You need to be thinking fear once the "prison bruthas
get'a'hol'a'some'a'dat slap ya'up side yo bi**ch brown-
eye."

in news:f9f501c41381
>$4f6d7960$a001280a@phx.gbl:
>

>> No you mean Poster Boy for the AIDS Rectal Sphere !!!!

brown-

>>>When you're quite finished eddiepox, it's back to
work.
>> Now hurry up
>>>with order 34, chop, chop...
>>>
>>>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>>>.
>>>

>--
>Rowdy Yates
>-------------------------------
>Death to the Gypsy Kings!
>-------------------------------
>I am Against-TCPA
>http://www.againsttcpa.com

  • Re: OT: news from the eye clinic
    ... It's my sight we were supposed to be discussing. ... He well needed a slap but I managed to prevent myself. ... Having had eye probs for many years I soon realised he didn't know what he was talking about, yet he discharged me from the hospital and from any follow up. ... I wish I could share our eye surgeon with you. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: OT: news from the eye clinic
    ... It's my sight we were supposed to be discussing. ... He well needed a slap but I managed to prevent myself. ... I just had an eye op 4 weeks or so ago and the idea of being discharged ... I wish I could share our eye surgeon with you. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: OT: news from the eye clinic
    ... Basic Desire To Choke The Living Sh*t Out Of Some *ssh*le Who Desperately ... It's my sight we were supposed to be discussing. ... He well needed a slap but I managed to prevent myself. ... I just had an eye op 4 weeks or so ago and the idea of being discharged so ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: All disabled children should be put down
    ... I do not think Colin was advocating waiting until ... someone like me or my son. ... The term 'slap' was used loosely. ... my son in the eye and say he should be 'elimated'/'put down'; ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Makes of it a special area of human hope
    ... A slap in the eye for the Eurosceptics, ... banana casings that match the bananas found in the market. ...
    (alt.usage.english)