Re: Sartan Dragonbane is an A**HOLE

From: eddierox (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/26/04

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:46:15 -0800

What was that you said?
Oh yeah...
"Quality is as quality does!!!!!

We've moved on to the new post, time for some intelligent
and nurturing quips.

Geek

in message

>> TOTAL PITHY PRIMA-DONNA COMEBACK!!!!!
>
>quality eddie
>
>--
>
>KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
>first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

  • Re: Just what shows do YOU people like and watch? ?
    ... Smallville (and *rapidly* dropping in quality) ... Rising in quality is more like it, ... Oh, yeah, that's a series that I recently picked up. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Ive just noticed...
    ... > The overall quality of newsposts to the froup this week has been ... Yeah, it has, hasn't it. ...
    (uk.sport.football)
  • Re: What are the best safe speeding experiences youve had so far?
    ... size and improved both quality and lowered the file size. ... you tube often has video entries from the people posting. ... Some flat screens are not so good with ... Yeah, yeah, excuses excuses. ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: What are the best safe speeding experiences youve had so far?
    ... That would obviously have further reduced quality. ... Some flat screens are not so good with motion. ... which while smaller than your video where much higher quality. ... Yeah, yeah, excuses excuses. ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: Um Good!!
    ... and thick slice _it_ too. ... Ah yeah, we had so many nutricious, delicious and good quality ... food products in the 50's and 60's eh? ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)