Re: VIRUS ATTACHMENTS ON MS WEB PAGES

From: Neil (neilmcse_at_nospamforyou.com)
Date: 03/26/04

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:43:37 -0800

"eddierox" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:f92201c41371
$ea89ad20$a001280a@phx.gbl:

> C'mon strain a bit !!!!

I did...is that you in the bottom of the bowl?

--
Neil

  • Re: Expensive toilet leaks from bottom of bowl
    ... You have to make sure that it seals properly in the PVC that it was designed for--must go inside. ... I once saw someone solve this problem by stuffing insulation inside the bottom open spaces. ... I could help a friend with his leaky toilet. ... caulk that seals the bowl to the floor tile. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Burn-in
    ... If you cannot maintain a tight grip for 10 seconds without discomfort, put the pipe down until it cools off and then relight. ... Pack the bowl so it is very very loosely packed at ... space) in the very bottom is actually beneficial. ... it usually results in a combustion temperature in the bottom of the bowl so high that the wood lining the chamber is baked dry and resins in the tobacco are dessicated or burned to ash. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: KA Question
    ... beater doesn't clean the sides or bottom of the bowl. ... It also makes a clanging ... *against* if it's not cleaning the bottom or sides of the bowl. ... but not with the paddle. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: KA Question
    ... beater doesn't clean the sides or bottom of the bowl. ... it periodically and run a rubber spatula down the sides and bottom to ... It also makes a clanging ... *against* if it's not cleaning the bottom or sides of the bowl. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Kirsten, My perfect work pipe.
    ... additional air flow to the bottom of the tobacco. ... opening things up down the center if I'm actively smoking a bowl and ... looking pipe that usually bring baited questions of "Just WHAT do you ... Outside in with a mound in the center. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)