Re: JaR ia a total A**HOLE

From: Ken Briscoe (youcant_at_sendmespam.com)
Date: 03/26/04

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:01:04 -0500

news:uyWPfL1EEHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

> Pat Benatar is not in the same category as Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.

Liar.

> I am the warrior.

Loon.

--
KB  -  MCNGP "silent thug" #26

  • Re: Friday Fun
    ... liar. ... KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26 ... first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Joining motorways
    ... of usenet for several months. ... I note that Loon the Liar tries, again, his usual tactic of belittling me. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Joining motorways
    ... of usenet for several months. ... I note that Loon the Liar tries, again, his usual tactic of belittling me.. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Keith F. Lynch Is Nuts And A Liar ( Was: Re: Why no TV? )
    ... I've been plonked by the loon who claims that anyone living where ... >24 hour rapid transit is impossible, is a Bad Person, and should more ... >There it is, folks, Keith is flat out loon nuts. ... And, a liar, too. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Keith F. Lynch Is Nuts And A Liar ( Was: Re: Why no TV? )
    ... >24 hour rapid transit is impossible, is a Bad Person, and should more ... >There it is, folks, Keith is flat out loon nuts. ... And, a liar, too. ... Andre, I disagree with Keith's assessment of all sorts of things, but ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)