Re: JaR ia a total A**HOLE

From: FrisbeeŽ (billLASTINIT_at_dasi-software.com)
Date: 03/26/04

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:57:56 -0500

Jtyc wrote:
>> Does it actually make a difference? They're all the same. Sh!tty.
>
> Pat Benatar is not in the same category as Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.

This is true. Neither Tiffany nor Debbie were trained to sing opera.

--
Fris "Love is a battlefield" beeŽ
Certaholics

  • Re: This ones for Bo, Dogs Are People, Too
    ... 'We're gonna die, why don't we just end it quicker?' ... Debbie Este watched her own mother die as they waited for ... with no food and running out of water. ... "She kept on saying, come on and take 'em," said Tiffany, who marked ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • January 29 on the SY FY channel
    ... 'Tiffany plays an Everglades park ranger named Terry, while Debbie ... Lonnng article about all the TV movies on Syfy - Dinocroc, ... All compared to the old cheesy films of long-ago drive in movies. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • January 29 on the SyFy Channel
    ... 'Tiffany plays an Everglades park ranger named Terry, while Debbie ... Lonnng article about all the TV movies on Syfy - Dinocroc, ... All compared to the old cheesy films of long-ago drive in movies. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)
  • January 29 on the SyFy Channel
    ... 'Tiffany plays an Everglades park ranger named Terry, while Debbie ... Lonnng article about all the TV movies on Syfy - Dinocroc, ... All compared to the old cheesy films of long-ago drive in movies. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.misc)
  • Re: so robby, u still mark out for debbie gibson?
    ... She was in Playboy. ... and didnt show her pie. ... Tiffany did look good, but that didn't make DG look bad. ... debbie has no breasts! ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)