Re: 216 Passing Score

From: JaR (plentenospam_at_nospamsofthome.net)
Date: 03/25/04

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:15:38 -0800

MyDoom opined, On 3/25/04 10:57 AM:

> I'm not even going to dignify that with the answer.
> google google google

But you just did. Now repost elventy-seven times.

http://www.code4ward.net/images/code4ward.net/c4w/22/o_answer.gif

or;

http://doh.notlong.com

JaR
Homer Thug

Relevant Pages

  • 216 Passing Score
    ... I'm not even going to dignify that with the answer. ... google google google ... >Maybe bad one but what is the maximum score for that and ... >others exams? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • 216 Passing Score
    ... I thought 1000 is the maximum score but I read from one ... of the newsgroup that someone got 1026 on 10-218. ... >I'm not even going to dignify that with the answer. ... >google google google ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)