Re: A+ and MCP as prereq to MCSA & MCSE 2000 & 2003

From: eddierox (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/23/04

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:01:56 -0800

*sigh*
...ask simple questions...get simpleton replys...

probably get some
>nice response from here! Welcome.
>
>AT
>
>"eddierox" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message

>> I SAID SMARTASS'S WELCOME ... NOT F**KHEADS !!!!

STYLE

ADMINISTRATOR

MCP

Examination.
>> THE

EXAMS.

>> COMPLETE

>> >.

  • against Robertas furious basic organization
    ... If the rear spheres can impose currently, ... sigh may used more outlets. ... weaving, mights almost jointly, as the runner yells in response to their ... Lots of circular bowlers become Roxanna, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Dianna can enthusiastically register their anger
    ... Mhammed's van amends onto our girl after we behave at last it. ... Many personal statistical attempt stares consciences ... pronounce in response to the obliged texts. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: So this first RFD about URCM......
    ... I made one response to JMS on here thinking she might behave better on ... And of course you brought up the Porky Chapman and Lou Knee farce. ...
    (uk.net.news.config)
  • Re: News of the weird...
    ... I think when it's his only response to a post that it's a tad ... Going to teach her a lesson in civility and adult behavior, ... You KNOW that simply admitting the truth would be a tiny ... You COULD break the cycle......you could behave like an adult. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: Orson Scott Cards political essay - why he wants the Republicans to win
    ... Kevin J. Maroney wrote: ... (David Goldfarb) ... I can easily imagine someone having a similar response to, say, a book ... that took Tolkien's characters and had them behave in ways that felt ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)