How will i decrupt these important files

From: Faraz Hassan Khan (f_hkhan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/20/04

    Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:28:35 -0800

    Hi,
    its technical problem,
    i used to have win xp pro
    i tried to install server 2003
    due to old hardware cant boot up with it. Also the hdd is
    dynamic
    anyway in end had to install 2000 professional
    now some files I used to access in xp were encrypted
    now I cant access them
    I backed up the xp system partition so I have the private
    keys
    now I need to get the publick keys
    so I can unencrypt the files
    the cipher command on win2kpro does not do as much as on
    xp and I cant extract the public keys
    how can I do this without installing xp again?

    • its technical problem,
      ... due to old hardware cant boot up with it. ... anyway in end had to install 2000 professional ... now I cant access them ... now I need to get the publick keys ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • How will i decrupt these important files
      ... Your encrypted files will really mean nothing when you ... >due to old hardware cant boot up with it. ... >anyway in end had to install 2000 professional ... >now I need to get the publick keys ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • its technical problem,
      ... should be restore agent) ... >due to old hardware cant boot up with it. ... >anyway in end had to install 2000 professional ... >now I need to get the publick keys ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: its technical problem,
      ... > should be restore agent) ... >>due to old hardware cant boot up with it. ... >>now I cant access them ... >>now I need to get the publick keys ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • USB ports are not recognizing anything. controller not installed
      ... quantum bigfoot 10 gig hard drive as the primary hdd until ... back to the service that rebuilt it b4, ... he did not install the driver for the usb controller. ... since xp was installed i cant use anything, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)