How will i decrupt these important files

From: Faraz Hassan Khan (f_hkhan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/20/04

    Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:28:35 -0800

    Hi,
    its technical problem,
    i used to have win xp pro
    i tried to install server 2003
    due to old hardware cant boot up with it. Also the hdd is
    dynamic
    anyway in end had to install 2000 professional
    now some files I used to access in xp were encrypted
    now I cant access them
    I backed up the xp system partition so I have the private
    keys
    now I need to get the publick keys
    so I can unencrypt the files
    the cipher command on win2kpro does not do as much as on
    xp and I cant extract the public keys
    how can I do this without installing xp again?