Re: Transcender Practice Exams

From: Neil (neilmcse_at_nospamforyou.com)
Date: 03/18/04

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:07:36 -0800

"LnkWizard" <lnk.wizard.nodots2@hotmail.com> wrote in news:#5c9QKRDEHA.2920
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Still working on it, haven't finished all the research. Was working from
> examples, but I have a few leads yet. Don't worry, I will dig until
> I find the right answer and will not use any br@indumps or other cheats
> to get my cert.

please, it's right there. (kerpalism is the easy one, Chalk's took me
forever)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

  • Re: Transcender Practice Exams
    ... but I have a few leads yet. ... Don't worry, I will dig until ... "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Transcender Practice Exams
    ... but I have a few leads yet. ... Don't worry, I will dig until ... "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Transcender Practice Exams
    ... "LnkWizard" wrote in news:#5c9QKRDEHA.2920 ... but I have a few leads yet. ... Don't worry, I will dig until ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Super cheap helmet cam
    ... How noble of you. ... I can dig it. ... Don't worry, the Chinese peasants ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Technical Writer/Editor
    ... With my personality and the way I dig into things, I worry that this may end my speculative fiction writing for the foreseeable future. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)