Re: Transcender Practice Exams

From: FrisbeeŽ MCNGP (billLASTINIT_at_dasi-software.com)
Date: 03/18/04

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:29:54 -0500

LnkWizard wrote:
> kuntineweing in that vane eet appeers tu me that it is wear won
> spells thinks foneticklee insted uv kowreckedly

Not exactly...

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Kerpal

--
Fris "Kerpal hits the big time" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
Certaholics

  • Re: Transcender Practice Exams
    ... > kuntineweing in that vane eet appeers tu me that it is wear won ... > spells thinks foneticklee insted uv kowreckedly ... Fris "Kerpal hits the big time" beeŽ, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: YASQ (Yet Another Stupid Question)
    ... will want to wear a robe later. ... As a lawful, I'd still prefer SDSM to GDSM. ... If you want to wear a robe to cast spells, you can wish for the Magic ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Why the S.E has been warmer in this spell.
    ... but more linking the North SST's during other cold ... the West than it was with the other spells. ... November '63 was also cold, with at least one spell of persistent frost. ... "I wear the cheese. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Enough is enough !!!
    ... obvious what England need to do: play Johnson defensively for the 5 or 6 over ... spells he can manage and wear him out both physically and mentally. ... Harris 12 wickets @21.75 ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)