Re: Single ICMP 'echo' requests

From: Neil MacMurchy (neilmcse_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/14/04

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:59:39 -0500

No problem. I'm never surprise by the things that hide in plain view :)

> Dan,
>
> In the words of the immortal Homer Simpson "D'oh!"
>
> As usual the most simple thing is always the last thing
> you check!
>
> Thanks Neil.
>
> Dan. MCP

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A Nail in USENETs Coffin?
    ... Dan ... Doesn't really surprise me - there's always at least one more nitwit than was ... And it's just the kind of excuse the ISPs would love to use to cut ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: Sleeping in Light
    ... > Carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of Jan of ... > rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated make plain: ... >> Sorry, change 'Dan' to 'Dave'. ... Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, WPA, Swen, SoBig, ILOVEYOU, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: Roger Clemens - Best Ever?
    ... but it wouldn't surprise me even a little bit. ... >:no big upswing in his career, he was a dominant pitcher pre-steroid era, ... stretch and it is the main reason he left Boston. ... Dan Duquette made some disparaging remarks and Clemens stopped talking ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: With the Debut of the 20 Minute Star Wars is the 20 Minute Babylon 5 Far Behind?
    ... Carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of Dan ... Dassow of rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated make plain: ... will produce a 20-minute version of Babylon 5, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: [PHP] Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 18 January, 2008: php-general@lists.php.net
    ... Thanks a bundle, Dan, for publicizing everyone's email address. ... addresses are in plain text, even on the news server web interface ...
    (php.general)