Re: CAL's

From: Martin Hillion (mhillion_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/08/04

Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:01:51 -0500

Clients connecting to the IIS server will use only one connection to the
MSDE. IIS already established that connection.
So X users will always use that same connection

> Not for IIS,
>
> imagine....

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RPC-HTTP problems
    ... Exchange access within our office and with OWA access outside our ... rpc-http connection to work outside our office. ... assure iis is allowing the rpcproxy.dll web extension. ... server is unavailable" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    ... What IIS settings are you referring to? ... Authentication the Analysis Service connection does not fail. ... >> I have an ASP.NET application that is connecting to an Analysis Services ... >> endReceivalIfException, Boolean readSession, Boolean ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected.
    ... The IIS installation is standard, ... connection is set to 15 seconds): ... the ASP VBScript. ... access it directly or with other computers: it's a small company with a small ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: IIS connects to Oracle : only ONE session active at any time
    ... like Oracle or IIS is queuing requests rather than multi-threading them. ... The application programmers think the> ADO connection is defined on application scope. ... >>> We have an IIS-server using ASP and connecting to an Oracle 7.3.4>>> database. ... >>> What happens is that a certain session is active for a while. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: ASP.NET Impersonation Works, ASP Classic doesnt
    ... Passwords were synchronized in both the AD and on the Novell server. ... In IIS, made the changes to the web app to all anonymous and changed ... Changed connection string in ASP page to use the fully qualified UNC. ... I am assuming that there is some other folder that is being accessed ...