Re: Re: Exchanging the Real Tests (TestKing.com,ActualTest.com ....Transcender)

From: Alan Lumley (inferno_at_thedogsofwar.com)
Date: 03/08/04

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:48:25 -0000

lol

"BigRed" <BigRed.10od2b@mail.mcse.ms> wrote in message
news:BigRed.10od2b@mail.mcse.ms...

> what a load of horse-shit. arent there any filters to these forums so
> goobers like that cant post?
>

> BigRed

  • Re: A Google Groups alternative to rec.aviation.piloting?
    ... use AT&T as your Usenet provider (they must have some Terms of ... but you can't filter out or stop the creation of new forums. ... Learn to use filters. ... I still think you should be the moderator of an alternative group - none is ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: SHOULD THE REGULAR POSTERS OF THIS GROUP MOVE?
    ... I have been diligently configuring my filters so I see less and less of it. ... There are already plenty of forums that do that. ... The biggest DISadvantage, besides the user interface, is the ... a BENEVOLENT dictatorship depends on the whims of the moderator. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: New Group (Revised)
    ... I used to be in the camp that doesn't like web based ngs and forums, ... This is a fully moderated NG which filters out all of the crap, ... price you pay for that is very slow postings. ...
    (rec.guns)
  • MOSS 2007: Filter replies on all my discussions in site collection, with Content Query Web Part
    ... I cant find a way to show replies to my discussion threads iin all ... discussion forums in the site collection. ... (The filters available are 'modified by', ...