Re: Questions for 70-290

From: Jason Mossman (jason.elizabeth_at_virgin.net)
Date: 03/07/04

Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:48:48 -0000

Install edonky and get transcenders, buy a MSPress book from amazon
"Adriano" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> Am I getting ready for the exam 70-290, would anybody have
> simulated on this exam to send me, or then some site that
> offers these subjects gratuitously?
>

> Thank you

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A+ certificate
    ... Hey Brat, I just ordered the 2000 track, I ordered the ... I think its in the amazon list above as well... ... >year with a small break to take my CCNA exam in there as ... I saw the mcsa ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Passed 70-270
    ... When you go to purchase books for future exams, look at reviews at amazon ... the real-world is not relevant to the exam. ... "If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • 70-290 & 70-291 Book Recomendations
    ... Anyone have a preference of a certain vendor that does a good job studying ... I've looked at Amazon and both MS and Sybex both have ... :) I just passed the 70-210 exam with a 919 so I ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: J S Bach Solo lute works KJOS
    ... I've looked at music books on Amazon UK before and assumed they had put the ... decimal point in the wrong place, I drew this to their attention and ... exam I may eventually take and the one I would need to bring along to the ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • RE: Need study materiel for 70-282
    ... The only thing that I was able to find about this exam (wich I'm also ... starting to study) is a book on Amazon that is not yet published:( ... > This is the so-called SBS server test. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)