How comes I got a score for 1 exam and not for the other three??

From: Yubb (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:13:44 -0800

I always thought they tried to be as vague as possible so
you couldn't pinpoint which questions you missed and then
braindump them.

I got a score for 70-215, but I've heard of people not
getting scores all the time. I'm not sure what's up with
that.

score and the
>pass mark on the screen at the end and a print out break
down as well.
>I've never had this before on any of my other three
exams... how comes I
>got them this time??
>
>On a side not, it was very very handy to have the break
down of my score
>so I could see my weak areas and can brush up on them.
>

>--
>
> _/ _/ _/_/_/
> _/_/ _/_/ _/ _/
> _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
> _/ _/ _/ _/
> _/ _/ _/ _/
>_/ _/ _/_/_/

  • Braindump question
    ... Assumed that a candidate failed a MCSE exam the first ... re-do the lab exercises in ... his/her home lab, re-check the Technet articles, searched ... braindump test questions from a web site, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: TEST KING????
    ... ExamCram2 ... > Testking is essentially a braindump whose questions are composed from a ... > pool of questions you will find in the actual exam you sit whom people ... Be weary that some of the answers provided by Testking and ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: braindump question
    ... > I know braindump is not respected by most. ... going to get a dump of all the questions you'll be getting on the exam. ... Steer clear of BD's young anon. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Troytech as well!
    ... > update and change the exam questions, ... > a braindump from, say, 3 months ago, would be useless. ... but subtly change the wording to make the question mean ... they should have an exam board like most educational exam ...