How comes I got a score for 1 exam and not for the other three??

From: Yubb (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:13:44 -0800

I always thought they tried to be as vague as possible so
you couldn't pinpoint which questions you missed and then
braindump them.

I got a score for 70-215, but I've heard of people not
getting scores all the time. I'm not sure what's up with
that.

score and the
>pass mark on the screen at the end and a print out break
down as well.
>I've never had this before on any of my other three
exams... how comes I
>got them this time??
>
>On a side not, it was very very handy to have the break
down of my score