70-218 or 70-216

From: DarkVejita (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/03/04

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 05:49:49 -0800

studied and
>passed A+, N+, 70-210, 70-515 and working on 70-218
>
>Some folks are telling me that the 70-216 is a must from
an employer's
>point of view and I should have taken that route. Should
I look at
>studying this one as well?
>
>Appreciate comments from you knowledgeable folks out
there.

>--
>DAVID
>.

Well, I just finished with 70-218 yesterday (passed it, by
the way), and am now doing 70-216. The way I see it, 70-
218 and 70-216 are core/elective requirements depending on
the route you take. If you go MCSA, 218 is required, 216
is elective. If you go MCSE, 216 is required and 218 is
an elective. So, by doing both tests, you are killing 2
birds with one stone.

At least, that's the way I am seeing it. I could be
wrong, but I just got done checking the requirements and
that was how it panned out to me.

DV