70-218 or 70-216

From: DarkVejita (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/03/04

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 05:49:49 -0800

studied and
>passed A+, N+, 70-210, 70-515 and working on 70-218
>
>Some folks are telling me that the 70-216 is a must from
an employer's
>point of view and I should have taken that route. Should
I look at
>studying this one as well?
>
>Appreciate comments from you knowledgeable folks out
there.

>--
>DAVID
>.

Well, I just finished with 70-218 yesterday (passed it, by
the way), and am now doing 70-216. The way I see it, 70-
218 and 70-216 are core/elective requirements depending on
the route you take. If you go MCSA, 218 is required, 216
is elective. If you go MCSE, 216 is required and 218 is
an elective. So, by doing both tests, you are killing 2
birds with one stone.

At least, that's the way I am seeing it. I could be
wrong, but I just got done checking the requirements and
that was how it panned out to me.

DV

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Running of the Reindeer race
    ... The link I posted is for the 2-footed folks that run / ski / or bike the same route. ... 'Tis endurance season up here.:) ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: Article on New Geography: Road Decay
    ... have really gotten into the Route 66 shtick. ... As the older folks pass ... might not want to relive 20th Century history, ... I'm one who believes that the route (or a very close approximation ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • YOU CAN CALL ME FUZZBALL! (NEW POSTER)
    ... hard-core RVers and have a lot of intelligent hints to offer so the ... Naco, Arizona so what's the best route from Spanish Fork, Utah to ... Good to be here with all you fine folks. ... Frankie Magoo (But Youse Can Call Me FUZZBALL) ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: YOU CAN CALL ME FUZZBALL! (NEW POSTER)