Re: IP address

From: LnkWizard (lnk.wizard.nodots2_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/01/04

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:50:29 -0600

I stand corrected, it looks like the Ziff Davis Books I
was thinking about are actually put out by QUE
Publishing www.quepublishing.,com. They have
quite a series on networking my suggestion is:
"Absolute Beginners Guide to Networking"
Joe Habraken
ISBN 0-7897-2545-2

Continue reading your "Networking for Dummies" and pick up
"TCP/IP for Dummies" and you will have a good basic
set of books to build your knowledge with.

--
Alan G
---