Re: IP address

From: Brat (likeIwouldtellyou_at_inyourdreams.com)
Date: 02/27/04

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:05:58 -0330

lol I cant believe I am doing this... but give the kid a break... he is new
but he is also very willing to learn and research information. I have had a
few intelligent conversations with him before. However, Rick (?- sorry for
the memory loss soh13), JaR is right too... you do need to read up more in
your text books.

I think what happened here was too much information too quickly and he got a
brain overload...

--
Sue MCNGP #69
"JaR" <plentenospam@nospamsofthome.net> wrote in message
> senseofhumor13 opined, On 2/27/04 8:37 AM:
>
> > I don't quite understand how I would come up with the IP
> > address on my own, please explain.
> >

> Ferchrissakes, bud! RTFM!
>
> JaR
> Elementary Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Question about scope of ADI DNS replication
    ... As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse ... When I was a kid, everyone wanted a bomb shelter, ... stocked with food and water for a month. ...
    ... inside a jar and having problems... ... well im having the opposite problem. ... i cant load anything outside the ... blah blah blah doesnt work) ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Picture says it all - Guilty fuck
    ... Michael does rather look like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie ... jar. ... What is a young Griff Rhys-Jones doing, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Whiske?y
    ... I happened to read the ingredients on a jar of "Miracle ... I was, I kid you not, genuinely surprised to find that it was made from ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: [OT] Tuesday silliness
    ... I'm sitting here giggling like a kid. ... JaR ... Laffin' Thug ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)