Re: be careful not to be fooled

From: Brian (reply2me_at_thenewsgroup)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:57:46 -0500

"mcsa-instructor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> and apps. Don't assume that 215 prepares you. Find a
> good book that cover's 218 or take a look at
> <braindumpsite> for some free sample questions.

Good lord, I hope you aren't actually an mcsa instructor if you are
directing people to a braindump site.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Stickies
    ... using Stickies. ... Good Lord! ... It's one of the only apps that start on login for me. ... only problem I have with it is that I leave lots of notes hanging ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: be careful not to be fooled
    ... Brian wrote: ... >>and apps. ... > Good lord, I hope you aren't actually an mcsa instructor if you are ... Cynical Thug ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)