Failed 70-216 Today

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/24/04

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:52:06 -0800

CBT Nuggest. Where can i get it?
how long did it take for you to prepare this exam?
Have u taken it before, or already taken!

  • Failed 70-216 Today
    ... The CBT Nuggets are ... helpfull to prep for this exam! ... >And this was halfway thru the exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003 Upgrade Path
    ... Clever response but not very helpfull - if you try to search for this ... information on the MS training site you will find the 2 exam upgrade path but ... when you click the link to an exam it tells you it was retired in March 2008! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)