Re: 70-218 Questions

From: Brat (likeIwouldtellyou_at_inyourdreams.com)
Date: 02/24/04

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:52:51 -0330

218 is a combination of 210, 215, 216, and 217... if you have just passed
210 and 215, you may need to study more. AD is heavy in 218... not
difficult mind you (if you have passed the aforementioned 4 certs). I
studied for my 218 for about a week (about 10 hours total) and then gave up
and took and passed the exam... then again, I had passed 210, 215, 216, 217,
219 and 224 prior to taking 218 (this exam came out not long before I had
finished my exam track... had planned to take 221 but copped out with 218 as
I was not intending to work in an environment that would require 221 for a
long time). This exam is not difficult if you have a strong grasp of AD,
subnetting, server components and general networking knowledge.

--
Sue MCNGP #69
"Meister Man" <meisterville@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi there, I have seen alot of input about breezing through 218 if you
passed
> 210 & 215, which I have. However what I am curious about is the material
> needed for 218 similar to 215 ?????  Alot of the study aids I have used
seem
> to indicate this and some of the posts without saying it directly lean in
> that direction.
> Any experience with this that could be shared ????
>
> Thanks
> C Calamis

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Value of certifications
    ... Like a bar exam though, ... This increases the cost, but you do not just memorise the questions. ... SANS Gold still makes you do this and as such I have far more respect for the Gold than Silver certs. ... Subject: Value of certifications ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Number Theory - Study methods
    ... This is an Open University course and they offer lot's of advice on study ... I found it hard to keep it all in mind. ... When it gets near exam time, it would be a good idea to ... Apostol rather gives the impression that the lower ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: the point of certs...
    ... > to support a company's products, and make sure they were easy to identify by ... Key phrase here "When IT certs started". ... I work with ASE certified mechanics. ... memorize a couple of braindumps and write an ASE exam? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Question on being on the right track for MCSA
    ... Just wanted to say thank you PAJ for your comments. ... in order to get the experience is almost impossible unless you have certs. ... Here are the skills measured for the 70-621 exam ... not if you were the employer blah blah blah. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: GIAC Dilution
    ... more money rather than give certification to people who really deserve. ... I was planning to take this exam as well. ... would have the same market value - both being only exam based certs. ... some one mentioned that GIAC is going to drop pricing. ...
    (Security-Basics)