Re: Question about RIS - Can't install the Network card after installation..

From: Miklos (miklos_at_yeahsureSTOPSPAM.com)
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:31:43 -0400

:)

Yeah, I think you are 100% right!!!!!!
I was thinking that the $OEM$ was inside the i386 folder!!!..
I even don't think about it..
and reading again the KB315279 that is what is saying there:
"At the same level as the i386 folder on the RIS image create a $oem$
folder..."

yes, to do more quickly I think another thing....

GREAT.. now works... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP BRIAN!!..

Miklos