MCSA 2000 to 2003

From: David (anonymous_at_NoSpamForMe.com)
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:41:56 -0800

I've got my MCSA 2000 and I'd like to upgrade to 2003. I
only need to pass Exam 70-292.

Has anyone taken the test? Since it's a combo of two core
exams, how long is it? Any other useful feedback would be
appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: exam 70-292 horror
    ... Just as Microsoft, initially, stated that W2K MCSE would be treated as ... The Upgrade path was somewhat of a challenge, ... those that took the Upgrade exam in the first year, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?
    ... To upgrade from MCSA 2003 to MCSE 2003, ... > I know I can change my MCSA 2k into MCSA 2k3 with one single exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Your thoughts on my completing MCSA 2000 and then upgrade exam
    ... I guess that I'll finish my MCSA 2K and then do the ... The perfect computer is just over the next upgrade. ... >>in Dec 03 before the current issues with this exam). ... >>Hello Vijay, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSE Exams
    ... but I'm pretty sure you cannot use the Upgrade and still use the MCSA Elective options together. ... you can use the MCSA 2000 as the elective for MCSE 2003. ... If you take the MCSA upgrade exam 70-292, you can do the whole thing in nine exams total. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Upgrade to MCTS
    ... trying to upgrade to the 2008. ... dont think my seachrching skills are realted ... Look under the heading 'Upgrade to MCSE on Windows Server 2003'. ... Then, you need a design exam, but this requirement is ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)