Failed 70-216 Today

From: Faraz Hassan Khan (f_hkhan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:19:17 -0800

on
>the applications and answer the question. I did click on
>areas that have wordings, even clicked everywhere(NOT
>WORKING). Did ask help from the Ctr and the fellow was
not
>helpful at all. He says that he's not sure what
happended.
>And this was halfway thru the exam.
>
>Is 216 the hardest? Heard from a couple of friends saying
>they did twice?
>
>Pls comment
>.
>Assalamualikum
Alhamdulillah i have taken that paper and passed in first
attempt...
The paper is not as hard as it is only lengthy...too many
concepts are checked and if you take only one month and
give an true work for each concept then you would be
passed.
FARAZ (MCP,MCSA).

Relevant Pages

  • Failed 70-216 Today
    ... the applications and answer the question. ... And this was halfway thru the exam. ... Heard from a couple of friends saying ... they did twice? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Is 64 bit computing faster than 32 bit?
    ... Intel's 386 processors came out they were almost twice as fast. ... 64 bit applications ARE faster - for applications that can effectively make ... probably slightly slower due to the increased code side of 64-bit apps. ... run faster under 64-bit windows than under 32-bit Windows, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Samsung printing every page twice
    ... Printing from the applications and it prints every page twice. ... >>From bash typing .. ... $lpr -#1 file.ps and it prints each page once only. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Version after Version
    ... >> When written to take advantage of the 64-bit wide data path, applications ... > a) A 64 bit processor is not twice as fast as a 32 bit processor. ... That your favorite game doesn't run twice as fast on a 64-bit CPU, ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: Avoid 7/8 black post sleeves from pinballlife.com
    ... but I find that they are too thick in a lot of ... applications. ... They are almost twice the circumferance of the black ...
    (rec.games.pinball)