Failed 70-216 Today

From: Schiffer (
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:56:37 -0800

216 is really the hardest of the core exams.

Try to study hard on certificates. The CBT Nuggets are
helpfull to prep for this exam!

Relevant Pages

  • Failed 70-216 Today
    ... CBT Nuggest. ... how long did it take for you to prepare this exam? ... >helpfull to prep for this exam! ... Did ask help from the Ctr and the fellow was ...
  • Re: MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003 Upgrade Path
    ... Clever response but not very helpfull - if you try to search for this ... information on the MS training site you will find the 2 exam upgrade path but ... when you click the link to an exam it tells you it was retired in March 2008! ...
  • 70-218 W2K networking exam - Any recent sitters?
    ... One piece of advice that works best ... Much of the prelim stuff is virtually ... >exam prep section doesn't have similar questions to the ...
  • Re: Looking for Advice from MCSEs
    ... prep book/guide, they ... >would be trying to cram as much info. directly pertaining to the M$'s exam ... >i got the win2k res kit books. ... I take the exam prep guides, ...
  • Re: Dominant 7th scales and arpeggios
    ... The grade 2 exam went well today. ... My scales were a bit ragged so I ... I'm in the process of prep for LCM grade 5 singing ...