Win2k Server AD problems. Major trouble!!

From: terry nikkols (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/19/04

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:46:30 -0800

U need to run a command from a dos prompt on the server:

c:>ip access-list permit any any gt rpc

  • Re: hacking the logon
    ... i am refferring to the welcome screen or the logon ... the welcome screen or the logon prompt dialogue appear. ... account with all access rights. ... >third-party screensaver you have loaded? ...
  • Can only logon as Admin Users passwords invalid
    ... I have Win XP Pro running with the Default Admin account ... password" prompt appeared. ... was off I attempted to logon as any other user and got the ...
  • Re: Intranet Authentication Question
    ... The logon is: IISServerName\username. ... > should not prompt at all, ... I have checked the user account. ... > Automatic Logon in Intrant Zone. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Win2k Server AD problems. Major trouble!!
    ... I started having major problems with my Win2k DC. ... password on first logon it does not do prompt the user ... user account and noticed that when I would open a user ... at next logon under the Account tab, apply the changes, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)