Re: Which exam prep should I use?

From: Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp_at_f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com)
Date: 02/19/04

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:04:24 -0800

> btw, I had no idea that posting in HTML would be frowned upon, afterall
> that's exactly how I and everyone in my college classes post everyday.....
> wanna fill me in as to why it's so bad?

Bad things can happen in HTML.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Why do people detest top posting so much?
    ... "tell" about me based on the fact that I posted in HTML? ... with Noberto's remark about people "from Outlook" feeling top-posting is ... defaulted for *top posting*. ... You just happened to rub a raw wound on the lists. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ATTN SELF-STYLED LIST POLICE (was RE: Mr. Day)
    ... you'll find that newbies are not chastised simply ... |>posting in HTML, and top posting. ... | flame someone, they think of "those jerks on the Fedora list," not "that ...
    (Fedora)
  • ATTN SELF-STYLED LIST POLICE (was RE: Mr. Day)
    ... you'll find that newbies are not chastised simply ... > posting in HTML, and top posting. ... I am so freaking sick of this BULLSHIT about posting HTML and top ... flame someone, they think of "those jerks on the Fedora list," not "that ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: TOT: Windows 8.1 issue
    ... The W7 is not better than the W2k one; fixed width HTML is ... to this thread, who, even those that are tolerably happy with W7/8, ... have to install a five dollar utility to make W8 suit me. ... posting to it previously. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: New Imformation: Also Kellys Any html deployed here?
    ... As for your settings for OE (to view, read and send in plain text) has ... To prevent posting in html using OE don't use Rich Text. ... If the html formatting bar or whatever you would like to name it (I know Jan ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)