Re: Youngest MCSE and MCSA

From: Herb Martin (news_at_LearnQuick.com)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:02:56 -0600

I am pretty sure there was a 14 year old at one point.

I heard rumors of an 11-12 year old too, but no real confirmation.

There have been a number of 17 year olds -(but it is still a great
accomplishment at that age.)

They keep getting older so the 14 year old is probably in college by
now though. <grin>

--
Herb Martin
> What year? LOL
>
> I had mine in 1996 (i was 17)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Berg Lawsuit against Obama
    ... When it would be so easy to disprove those rumors - but ... Rita, when I posted the same doubts about Obama, chose to tell me ... your age I can think as clearly. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Berg Lawsuit against Obama
    ... When it would be so easy to disprove those rumors - but ... Rita, when I posted the same doubts about Obama, chose to tell me ... your age I can think as clearly. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_FFS_-_If_Bellamy_is_worth_=A314mill.........?=
    ... £10 mill for a player of his age and capability is cheap if you ask me. ... If these rumors are to be believed of course. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: GL Casting News
    ... He's very good, actually, but there were also rumors of problems on ... That's a very tactful way to refer to a man of his age & a teen of Levin ... Rambin's age & inappropriate actions. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)