70-215

From: Meister Man (meisterville_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: 02/17/04

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:35:34 -0500

Greetings,

Been busy getting ready for next exam on Fri., any tips from experience on
taking this one ??? I will be keeping nose to grindstone though.

Thanks

C Calamis

Relevant Pages

  • Re: R T Spoilers - Week Beginning Sunday 20th June
    ... Jude has his nose to the grindstone ... he's yet again got on the wrong side of david, ... up his appearance. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Quiiting Christianity but not Christ
    ... The CU members are too busy with exam ... preparation themselves at that time of the year. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Mark Eddington, in one honest dude.
    ... > are usually small), you should stay there, IMHO, or just quietly put the nose ... > to the grindstone and don't say anything. ... just a fellow passenger on this small blue marble hurtling through space with ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Quiet.
    ... Blind user, so no pictures please! ... nose to the grindstone and shoulder to the wheel... ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Bwahhhahahaaa
    ... "We must all put our shoulders to the wheel, keep our nose to the ... your shoulder to the wheel, your nose to the grindstone, your ear to the ... ground and your foot in the door then you probably deserve the wbo. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)