70-215

From: Meister Man (meisterville_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: 02/17/04

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:35:34 -0500

Greetings,

Been busy getting ready for next exam on Fri., any tips from experience on
taking this one ??? I will be keeping nose to grindstone though.

Thanks

C Calamis

Relevant Pages

  • Re: R T Spoilers - Week Beginning Sunday 20th June
    ... Jude has his nose to the grindstone ... he's yet again got on the wrong side of david, ... up his appearance. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Quiiting Christianity but not Christ
    ... The CU members are too busy with exam ... preparation themselves at that time of the year. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Mark Eddington, in one honest dude.
    ... > are usually small), you should stay there, IMHO, or just quietly put the nose ... > to the grindstone and don't say anything. ... just a fellow passenger on this small blue marble hurtling through space with ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Quiet.
    ... Blind user, so no pictures please! ... nose to the grindstone and shoulder to the wheel... ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • today only
    ... My life got once again busy and lots of stress. ... Final exam for my ... accounting class on Monday. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)