Re: Cool test braindumps for MCAD .NET

From: Colin Nash [MVP] (cnash-REMOVETHIS-_at_mvps.org)
Date: 02/15/04

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:24:22 -0500

Make sure you put that on your resume.

news:10b4901c3f3e8$29815590$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi guys,
> I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003
> at www.itbookmark.com with just 7$ (5 tests). The test
> are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. What a
> BIG deal!!!
>
> The reason i post my message here is that itbookmark also
> offer a package for MCSD .NET too

Relevant Pages

  • Cool test braindumps for MCAD .NET
    ... I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003 ... are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Coo! test braindumps for win 2003
    ... I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003 ... are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Coo! test braindumps for win 2003
    ... > I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003 ... > are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Coo! test braindumps for win 2003
    ... >I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003 ... >are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Cool test braindumps for MCAD .NET
    ... Another braindumping FOOL ... > I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003 ... > are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)