Re: Cool test braindumps for MCAD .NET

From: NT4, W2K, W2K3 ()
Date: 02/15/04

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:31:56 -0800

Another braindumping FOOL

news:10b4901c3f3e8$29815590$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi guys,
> I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003
> at www.itbookmark.com with just 7$ (5 tests). The test
> are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. What a
> BIG deal!!!
>
> The reason i post my message here is that itbookmark also
> offer a package for MCSD .NET too

Relevant Pages

  • Cool test braindumps for MCAD .NET
    ... I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003 ... are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Coo! test braindumps for win 2003
    ... I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003 ... are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Cool test braindumps for MCAD .NET
    ... > I got a package of Tesking braindump for MCSA on Win2003 ... > are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Stackworks SL5 Forth
    ... I found a manual scan in PDF format. ... It would be good to have a known-good, complete package of SL5 assembled from the documentation, partial archive file and the various patches Ole worked out. ...
    (comp.os.cpm)
  • Re: Coo! test braindumps for win 2003