Study methods
Date: 02/15/04

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:26:32 -0800

I feel sorry of u! i get MCDBA and MCAD in 6 months. My
method is study intensively for the exam with MS-
PRESS "selfpace" and "inside" books. 3 days before the
exam. Study the test-dump for your exam. If you don't
know where to get dumps, go to They offer
the best deal i'd ever found on the Inet.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Specialized information needed
    ... what I am comparing and ONLY what I am comparing is the following ... MCAD vs interviewer self created exam ...
  • Re: 70-305 Question
    ... I would definitely go ahead with the MCAD on 1.1. ... > the web service/remoting/window services exam. ... >> where in the book the objectives are gone over. ... >> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ...
  • RE: Problem with MCAD certification?
    ... MCP to MCAD and realised that I did the wrong exam. ... I am presuming Microsoft are not being ...
  • Re: MCAD details
    ... MCAD because of this line on MCAD requirements page: ... "In addition to the core exam requirements, ... >Hi JDaniels, ... >All you Microsoft Certifications needs at: ...
  • Re: MCAD Mumbai
    ... if you need information on mcp / mcad / mcsd read my earlier post. ... if you are looking for education / exam centres contact the following ... there are a couple books amit kalani or mike "something" or you ... > am living in Gujarat and Mumbai is near to me. ...