Study methods

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/15/04

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:26:32 -0800

I feel sorry of u! i get MCDBA and MCAD in 6 months. My
method is study intensively for the exam with MS-
PRESS "selfpace" and "inside" books. 3 days before the
exam. Study the test-dump for your exam. If you don't
know where to get dumps, go to itbookmark.com. They offer
the best deal i'd ever found on the Inet.
mind
>goes blank.
>
>What are some really good methods for studying.

  • Re: Specialized information needed
    ... what I am comparing and ONLY what I am comparing is the following ... MCAD vs interviewer self created exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: 70-305 Question
    ... I would definitely go ahead with the MCAD on 1.1. ... > the web service/remoting/window services exam. ... >> where in the book the objectives are gone over. ... >> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: Problem with MCAD certification?
    ... MCP to MCAD and realised that I did the wrong exam. ... I am presuming Microsoft are not being ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCAD details
    ... MCAD because of this line on MCAD requirements page: ... "In addition to the core exam requirements, ... >Hi JDaniels, ... >All you Microsoft Certifications needs at: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: continue or wait for new exams
    ... I wouldn't really call myself a newbie, ... Do you still think MCAD credential is the right route for me at this time. ... >>> them has 11 pages of exam objectives (average MCAD exam objectives are ... >>> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)