Re: Log off users by the server

From: Imad (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/12/04

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 04:29:46 -0800

Dear Marko,

I agree with you completely... but you don't know why I
asked in this way.

It is my favorite way to press f1 and I'm always use this
way, but I was in a special environment which there were
not windows server but windows xp and I have been asked a
question which I know that the answer is NO but I wanted to
  be sure about my answer with very short time...

I do know well about the log OFF & ON houres but I didn't
mean that. The question I have asked by someone if there is
any possibility to FORCE a user while he or she uses his or
her domain user account(like when they are currently
working on some application) to be logged off.
I don't want to use the logg off and on hours, I am fully
aware about it.

Hope you get my specific question.

Best Regards,
Imad

the one
>specifically relating to logging off users when their
hours expire.