Re: MCSA

From: Herb Martin (news_at_LearnQuick.com)
Date: 02/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:34:12 -0600

Are you actually in Kuwait for a year? Email me if you are....please.

--
Herb Martin
"Year-in-Kuwait" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> That was the test I was looking at. It fits into my
> background as well. I am not sure if MCSE is in the cards
> as I want to get my CCNP.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AD Query question
    ... Herb Martin, MCSE, MVPhttp://www.LearnQuick.Com ... (phone on web site) ... That is what Auditing is. ...
  • Re: Password Problem with Server Login
    ... and working your way backwards to ... Herb Martin, MCSE, MVPhttp://www.LearnQuick.Com ... (phone on web site) ...
  • Re: FSMO role issues after demoting and re-promoting server
    ... * This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! ... > Herb Martin, MCSE, MVP ... >>>I have done it with virtual machines and test labs, ...
  • Re: Do I have to create a new Forward Lookup zone?
    ... I did check out yor web site. ... in order to get my MCSE. ... I have cleared 4 exams so far, will be taking 70-227 by the end of the ... > Herb Martin, MCSE, MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Wins ip problem
    ... Herb Martin, MCSE, MVPhttp://www.LearnQuick.Com ... (phone on web site) ... the wins and dns registration in that nic. ...