Re: MCDST working towards MCSA...

From: James Martin (martin)
Date: 02/10/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:03:53 -0500

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp (2000)

Neither of those exams is considered electives for MCSA 2003 (seems weird
though). You need an OS (XP or 2000), 2 Server/Network Exams (290,291) and
1 elective. For 2000 you still need the 1 OS and 2 server/network exams..

As for ISA or exchange, go with exchange as you would only be using ISA in a
really large environment, which you'd need your full MCSE for anyways...