Re: MCDST working towards MCSA...

From: James Martin (martin)
Date: 02/10/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:03:53 -0500

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp (2000)

Neither of those exams is considered electives for MCSA 2003 (seems weird
though). You need an OS (XP or 2000), 2 Server/Network Exams (290,291) and
1 elective. For 2000 you still need the 1 OS and 2 server/network exams..

As for ISA or exchange, go with exchange as you would only be using ISA in a
really large environment, which you'd need your full MCSE for anyways...

"dork@elvis.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi folks, maybe someone here can shed some light on this
> for me.
>
> I have the 071-271 + 071-272 for the MCDST certification.
> They are considered electives for the MCSA cert. What
> other 2 tests should I take? Am thinking Server 2003 &
> possibly ISA, or exchange 2003.
>
> Any suggestions as to what will be required? thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCDST working towards MCSA...
    ... >Neither of those exams is considered electives for MCSA ... >As for ISA or exchange, go with exchange as you would ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: ActiveSync
    ... I've made sure all certs are exported from Exchange to ISA box. ... Before ISA reboot, when ActiveSync starts syncing, nothing gets logged in ... The security certificate on the server is not valid. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: Virtueller Speicher reicht nicht aus
    ... Exchange und den Provider in Verdacht gehabt. ... Rückblickend, nachdem der ISA Server durchgestartet wurde, und alles wieder ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.isaserver)
  • Re: Changing ISPs
    ... Then install the edge device but leave ISA in place. ... Run the CEICW and set the all the ip addresses and the default email ... I would look at the SMTP properties of the userwho cannot receive ... Exchange will not be held anywhere, so a POP connector will not retrieve ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • OWA: SSL-Bridging works with ISA 2000 but not with ISA 2006
    ... this works fine with a web publishing rule on ... I created an Exchange Publishing Rule with SSL and spelled the ... The public name references to an existing DNS record for the ISA ... After saving the rule I'm able to connect to the ISA server and the ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)