Return to the defult user

From: Imad (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/09/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 06:47:05 -0800

Could anyone remind me how can I return the user profile to
the defult user profile once the user logs off so all the
changes he or she make to the profile will be deleted
especialy if the user has access to the internet so all the
cookies and the history will be deleted automaticly once
the user logs off..

Regards,
Imad

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is there a shutdown log?
    ... The User Profile Hive Cleanup service helps to ensure user sessions are ... in the user profile after a user logs off. ... The system still hung in shutdown. ...
  • Re: uph clean
    ... The User Profile Hive Cleanup service helps to ensure user sessions are completely terminated when a user logs off. ... System processes and applications occasionally maintain connections to registry keys in the user profile after a user logs off. ... "Leonard Grey" wrote: ...
  • RE: Temporary Profiles
    ... whether we can delete the user profile when the user logs off. ... I wonder what the security script is and why it needs to check ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Customize
    ... Before the user logs onto the computer you need to have built them a ... user profile. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
  • Re: Is there a shutdown log?
    ... The User Profile Hive Cleanup service helps to ensure user sessions are completely terminated when a ... in the user profile after a user logs off. ... The system still hung in shutdown. ...