Re: 70-218

From: Kipper (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/08/04

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:23:27 -0800

No need to be nervous pal. You know the answers to the
questions already thanks to testking.

labeled you a
>cheater for a minute.
>
>> i've passed 210 215
>
>By cheating, probably.
>
>--
>
>KB - MCNGP "Not A Cheater thug" #26
>
>first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

  • Re: MCP Exam Preperation Question
    ... I passed 216 today with Transcender. ... > Good Kuck ... use testking. ... first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • To cheat, or not to cheat?
    ... when some posters to this newsgroup ask about Testking and Transcender, they get flamed for even thinking about cheating, whilst others are left alone. ... many say testking is short for "brain dumps". ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Hi Quick Question
    ... practice tests (Measure-Up), Repeat till you have and actual knowledge ... I was just wondering, what IS testking? ... >>> isn't it similar to transcender but yet transcender is ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Tips
    ... >> Thanks guys i did not know that about testking. ... >> certification to mean something, ... >materials. ... Transcender is great - you need practice answering hard ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Question on Test taking with EXP and Testking
    ... "Gee Neil" wrote in ... > Transcender is legal cheating, ... > materials as transcender does, ... I will steer clear of them (testking) myself ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)