RE: MCSA

From: Marko (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/08/04

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 20:21:07 -0800

     ----- Craig Tompkins wrote: -----

     I would take 216. It is required for MCSE, so assuming
     you will be using MCSA as a stepping stone to MCSE, you
     will need to take it anyway.

I agree with Craig's advice.

Any exam that works towards MCSE is a good thing,
even if you aren't thinking about your MCSE at this time.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: my 70-270 exam experience
    ... I passed it and with my old NT 4 MCSE this should make me MCSA ... seems to come directly from the old 2000 exam. ... All the different ways to install and upgrade XP including the files ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Getting MSCE
    ... Also is it better to start with MCSE or ... There are 4 core exams on Server 2003, a client exam, a design exam, ... For MCSA there are four requirements, the first two core exams, the client ... Administrator is just that, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Getting MSCE
    ... Also is it better to start with MCSE or ... There are 4 core exams on Server 2003, a client exam, a design exam, ... For MCSA there are four requirements, the first two core exams, the client ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Getting MSCE
    ... You will see that there are basically seven requirements to earn MCSE. ... There are 4 core exams on Server 2003, a client exam, a design exam, and an elective. ... For MCSA there are four requirements, the first two core exams, the client exam, and most of the electives are all the same, so on the way to MCSE, you can/will earn MCSA. ... there are different certifications called MCITP - System Administrator and MCITP - Enterprise Administrator. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?
    ... To upgrade from MCSA 2003 to MCSE 2003, ... > I know I can change my MCSA 2k into MCSA 2k3 with one single exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)