RE: Windows XP

From: Marko (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/08/04

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 20:16:06 -0800

     ----- alghamry@qatar.net.qa wrote: -----

     Hi all
     I want to know If I took Windows XP Prof Exam this will
     give me MCP certificate or not ?

Yes. But you knew that already, right?

     Also I'm going to do it self study so what is the most
     usefull book I can get and what is your advice for the
     practice ?

Try Sybex and MS Press - probably the two most popular.

Readiness Review by MS Press for 70-270 is very good.

Relevant Pages

  • Windows XP
    ... I want to know If I took Windows XP Prof Exam this will ... give me MCP certificate or not? ... Also I'm going to do it self study so what is the most ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Windows 2000 exams retirement
    ... Windows Server - Customer Experience ... I get my MCSA on Windows 2000. ... Then, as you recommend me, I register for exam 70-292. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Gurus: Where do I go from here?
    ... the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits which consist of a pretty good ... book and some very good exam simulation software ... For the MCSA on Windos ... It is the All-In-One MCSA Windows Server 2003 Certification ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Gurus: Where do I go from here?
    ... the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits which consist of a pretty good ... book and some very good exam simulation software ... For the MCSA on Windos ... It is the All-In-One MCSA Windows Server 2003 Certification ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-270
    ... (Microsoft Desktop Support Technician). ... called "Installing, Configuring, & Administering Windows XP ... Has anyone passed this particular exam? ... (associated with New Horizons Learning ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)