Windows XP

alghamry_at_qatar.net.qa
Date: 02/07/04

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 09:08:20 -0800

Hi all
I want to know If I took Windows XP Prof Exam this will
give me MCP certificate or not ?
Also I'm going to do it self study so what is the most
usefull book I can get and what is your advice for the
practice ?
regards

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Windows XP
    ... I want to know If I took Windows XP Prof Exam this will ... give me MCP certificate or not? ... Readiness Review by MS Press for 70-270 is very good. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Windows 2000 exams retirement
    ... Windows Server - Customer Experience ... I get my MCSA on Windows 2000. ... Then, as you recommend me, I register for exam 70-292. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Gurus: Where do I go from here?
    ... the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits which consist of a pretty good ... book and some very good exam simulation software ... For the MCSA on Windos ... It is the All-In-One MCSA Windows Server 2003 Certification ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-270
    ... (Microsoft Desktop Support Technician). ... called "Installing, Configuring, & Administering Windows XP ... Has anyone passed this particular exam? ... (associated with New Horizons Learning ...