70-292 and 296

From: simon (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/07/04

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:47:04 -0800

i pass the MCSA2000, mcse 2000, mcp, and mcdba, i need to
upgrade to mcse and mcsa 2003, is this take two more exam
for 70-292, and 70-296.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: exam 70-292 horror
    ... Just as Microsoft, initially, stated that W2K MCSE would be treated as ... The Upgrade path was somewhat of a challenge, ... those that took the Upgrade exam in the first year, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: my 70-270 exam experience
    ... I passed it and with my old NT 4 MCSE this should make me MCSA ... seems to come directly from the old 2000 exam. ... All the different ways to install and upgrade XP including the files ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?
    ... To upgrade from MCSA 2003 to MCSE 2003, ... > I know I can change my MCSA 2k into MCSA 2k3 with one single exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Getting MSCE
    ... Also is it better to start with MCSE or ... There are 4 core exams on Server 2003, a client exam, a design exam, ... For MCSA there are four requirements, the first two core exams, the client ... Administrator is just that, ...