Re: RIS Partition

From: Scott McKillop (scott_mckillop_NOSPAM_MAN_at_adlt.com_REMOVE_CAPS)
Date: 02/06/04

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:57:16 -0400

Thanks Matt & James... I'll look into purchasing a copy.

Scott

"James Martin" <martin 426 At yahoo> wrote in message
> Partition Magic works fine, I've used it with 2003 several times. You can
> also use some linux (free) utils if you know how.. There's a linux distro
> called Knoppix that runs completely off of a CD rom too...
>

> "Scott McKillop" <scott_mckillop_NOSPAM_MAN@adlt.com_REMOVE_CAPS> wrote in
> message news:OwVxCLN7DHA.2712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > Thanks... I had looked at that before but I don't think it will work
with
> > Windows Server 2003
> >
> > PartitionMagic Pro 7.0 supports all major operating system
platforms
> > including:
> > Windows XP
> > Windows 95/98
> > Windows Me
> > Windows 2000 Professional
> > NT 4.0 workstation
> > DOS
> >

> > "Matt" <mb@nospam.please> wrote in message
> > > If you have the money, check this link out
> > > http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagicpro/
> > >
> > > "Scott McKillop" <scott_mckillop_NOSPAM_MAN@adlt.com_REMOVE_CAPS>
wrote
> in
> > > message news:O$aTsqM7DHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Images
> > > have
> using
> with
> would

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Recover the system
    ... "Scott" wrote: ... >> I ran a Windows XP installation disk and tried to repair the Windows>> as ... The Service Pack level? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP NOT recognizing some files
    ... Scott wrote: ... > I have had some trouble viewing files in xp I upgraded ... > Windows XP may not have the tools installed to see it. ... You could also try uninstalling the CD drives from Device Manager, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Recover the system
    ... "Scott" wrote: ... >> I ran a Windows XP installation disk and tried to repair the Windows>> as ... The Service Pack level? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: On the Fence -- Need truth
    ... >James - I believe that's a lot of hogwash. ... I want to>> code some apps and games, but I want the world to see it, not just>> the niche group of Linux users that I have found. ... I invested some money,>> and bought a copy of Windows 2000 Pro -- heard it was the best ... I need to know the truth about all this before I make a>> decision, so i come straight to the source of it all. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Remote control of windows service with windows 2003 server
    ... >Dear Scott, ... >I think that I could also use Windows Authentication instead of Web Form ... >> Impersonation is more difficult in forms authentication. ... >> you are passing the username and password for a windows account. ...