question on 70-210 exam

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/05/04

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:42:21 -0800

pass 210. I'ts not to hard

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Whats the deal with Pauls psych therapy? anyone know the details?
    ... I see you're still reading every precious word I type. ... tough guy. ... FVH aka Mr. ... Heaven's On Fire half a ballerina dance that he does.- db ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • OT - Summer Reading?
    ... Anybody here planning on spending the hot days of summer inside in the A/C ... recommend for some *light* summer reading? ... Dean Foster, Robert Heinlein ("Stranger in a Strange Land"), Isaac Asimov ... , Ben Bova, David Brin, Robert L. Forward, Greg Bear, Gregroy ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: SWW Dinner?
    ... Planning on a night out is tough because Monday evening is the CSWP special ... And you KNOW that the cream of the crop here will be attending that ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Frazz (8-23)
    ... > That one is really tough to figure out. ... My reading is that it has ... > by what he said in the third panel. ... but that's within the "rules" of the strip. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Heidis Participation in Sci.lang...
    ... We all need some planning in our reading, ... tried to suppress his work until twenty years ... after his death. ...
    (sci.lang)