Unix on the domain

From: anon (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/05/04

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:20:19 -0800

I've got these UNIX systems that will go on my domain.
When users logon to them will they be logging onto them
locally or can they be setup to logon to the domain?
Will I have to have Services For UNIX installed inorder
to allow these systems to logon to the domain?

Sorry for that type of question.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unix on the domain
    ... "anon" wrote in message ... > I've got these UNIX systems that will go on my domain. ... > When users logon to them will they be logging onto them ... > Will I have to have Services For UNIX installed inorder ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Unix on the domain
    ... > sux =) ... >> I've got these UNIX systems that will go on my domain. ... >> When users logon to them will they be logging onto them ... >> Will I have to have Services For UNIX installed inorder ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Events 40960 & 40961
    ... the user etchee attempts to logon from workstation WS1, ... other users that can do so fine from this workstation. ... What am I looking for in the winlogon and userenv logging? ... Start Registry Editor. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Login Errors Seem to indicate we are being hacked?
    ... I have turned on diagnostic logging on SMTP. ... we could turn something off on our own SMTP server to stop the devils from ... Logon Failure: ... Caller User Name: SERVER01$ ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Logging for Remote Web Workplace?
    ... Category: Account Logon ... However, even the user is logging on domain, the client will not ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)