nervous about test 70-292

From: Sam (slyost_at_ilstu.edu)
Date: 02/05/04

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:11:44 -0800

Mostly new features , I had 3 similar questions on
software restiction policies and 4 very similar questions
on Remote Desktop Users group.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trouble Accessing Terminal Services via Citrix
    ... Remote Desktop Users ... RDP client is version 6.0.6000.16386 for XP ... Desktop Users group have these permissions. ...
  • Re: Remote Desktop Users not able to connect to Terminal Server
    ... Did you add the users to the *local* Remote Desktop Users group on ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... Allow log on through terminal services right. ...
  • Re: TS logon
    ... Remote desktop users group, it does not permmit me to doo that. ... Could it be problem becaouse servers are R2? ... I have unusal problem with Terminal servers. ...
  • Re: Trouble Accessing Terminal Services via Citrix
    ... Remote Desktop Users ... RDP client is version 6.0.6000.16386 for XP ... Desktop Users group have these permissions. ...
  • Re: Terminal Server Will Not Allow Login
    ... Knowing this how do I verify "allow logon to terminal ... services" has allowed Remote Desktop Users group? ... Desktop User group have these permissions. ...