Need your suggestion

From: Syr Tony (imisyr2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/05/04

Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:59:51 -0800

Hi everybody
I'm interesting in MCSA and going to reach it.
Do you have any suggestion?
If there is sequence to take it? I mean which exams should
be done first?

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Need your suggestion
    ... Thats how I did it and it was O.K. ... >I'm interesting in MCSA and going to reach it. ... >Do you have any suggestion? ... I mean which exams ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Advice Much Appreciated.........
    ... MCSA or MCSE and beyond. ... Pursue the EXAMS in this order just as MS lists, ... PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Where do I start? What is an MCP or MCSA?? Little confused
    ... MCSA 2003 would be a good intermediary goal to work toward. ... Now, once you've earned your MCSA, I believe you'll only need 3 more exams before you're an MCSE. ... In the 'Certification' section, highlight 'Microsoft Certifications' ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: Fear of Failure
    ... Good luck on your cert path; you are now halfway to earning your MCSA on ... and believe me the first exams are the toughest! ... Booking the exam and fear of failing was the hardest part for me. ... Certification exams are ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Where do I start? What is an MCP or MCSA?? Little confused
    ... I think I would probably start working on my MCSA on Server ... Well, first off, most of the exams you pass will get you the MCP ... MCSA and MCSE would be where you would want to start. ... In the 'Certification' section, highlight 'Microsoft Certifications' ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)