Re: PC gone berserk

From: herbduzntgetit (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:55:54 -0800

Thats really mean of you to suggest.

Herb, you don't get it.

OS is corrupt.

>--
>PATRICK ZARTMAN

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to remove PCs from Domain
    ... Herb and Jeff, ... before 'reformatting' a DC (or most any Windows ... > machine) it is almost always worth doing a "Repair Install". ... >>> Accelerated MCSE ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Xp Pro Instalation gone defunct
    ... reformatting. ... ADAM TURNER ... > corrupt registry. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to remove PCs from Domain
    ... > Herb and Jeff, ... > I had a long long night with servers and PC reformatting. ... >> Accelerated MCSE ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Missing or Corrupt File: WINDOWSSYSTEM32CONFIGSYSTEM
    ... > because the following file is missing or corrupt: ... > Any ideas how to repair without reformatting the drive and ... > losing all my information? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: profiles$ requires password
    ... thank you for the reply Herb - i was unable at the time to come ... I ended up reformatting and ... reinstalling my test server and encountered the same ... Regardless, thanks for your help (even thought I was a little slow ...