Re: passed 218 today, YES :---)

From: Matt (mb_at_nospam.please)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:09:11 -0500

sure...
The point was any monkey with a memory can braindump and pass the exams.
All that does for you though is get you a little piece of paper, it does not
prepare you for real world troubleshooting and administration.

"sux" <sux@sux.sux> wrote in message
> I think you are missing the point.
> I actually do not feel like explaining, if someone else does, please ...
>
> --
>
> Mzzl,
> sux =)
> www.defkon.org
>

> "behnam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Yes i was good prepared and if you learn wel, you will
> > know the answers no matter how difficult, because the
> > objectives remain the same, and yes i call this
> > achievement because what is this all about, is knowing
> > and understanding the objectives of m$ and finding the
> > right soloutions in your exam questions, so i did my best
> > to learn and thats why i got there, any objections sir?
> > Behnam

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 20 since 4.1 failed 70-270
    ... I must be dumb and got them all wrong? ... exams through MeasureUp, ... >It's been my experience that not all objectives surface ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Security+ questions arrangments!
    ... Definitely study all of the objectives. ... Actual exams website has a good study guide as well. ... MCSE, MCSA, MCP, Security + ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Who can give me a explanation?
    ... I'm not sure how a BrainDump is defined but here is what I am doing. ... Amit Kalanis 70-315 ... I also use Practice tests to get used to the format and questions I may get ... Since the exams have links to MSDN, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: A respond to "MCSE NT4, W2K.." "Network Guru" & "Techie"
    ... "Justifying my cheating"! ... >Please stop justifying your cheating by blaming others ... >> search engine I used which took me to the braindump ... >> impression that I cheated to pass all my other exams ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 291 Study Material
    ... That's good to hear, because if you failed a test after using a braindump, ... _Actual Exams_ is considered a Braindump. ... If none of those Test Preparation materials could help you pass, ... Here are some other useful links: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)