passed 218 today, YES :---)

From: behnam (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 03:46:59 -0800

Yes i was good prepared and if you learn wel, you will
know the answers no matter how difficult, because the
objectives remain the same, and yes i call this
achievement because what is this all about, is knowing
and understanding the objectives of m$ and finding the
right soloutions in your exam questions, so i did my best
to learn and thats why i got there, any objections sir?
Behnam

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unitrack removal / strip-down?
    ... Its all a matter of ... objectives. ... For my purposes since retirement the GS is overpowered for ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Unitrack removal / strip-down?
    ... Its all a matter of ... objectives. ... For my purposes since retirement the GS is overpowered for ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Unitrack removal / strip-down?
    ... practical answer and others go for fancy toys. ... Its all a matter of ... objectives. ... For my purposes since retirement the GS is overpowered for ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: QFTCIWSSSG Game 1 Rounds 4,6: foreign refs, game objectives
    ... (although this is somewhat obsolete) ... in English, but there have been both earlier and later versions with ... As a matter of interested, what did you have in mind? ... I think earlier in Europe) have had other possible objectives. ...
    (rec.games.trivia)