MCDST as MCSA elective

From: Chris (wheelcaREMOVETHISPART_at_msnTHISTOO.com)
Date: 02/02/04

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:41:51 -0500

I just wanted to verify that the new MCDST certification does count as the
elective for the MCSA. I have passed 210, 215, 271, 272, and 218 and both
MCDST and MCSA are now showing up on my official transcript.

Chris

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCDST as MCSA elective
    ... I just reread my post and saw that it could be read as a question. ... Chris ... >> I just wanted to verify that the new MCDST certification does count as ... >> MCDST and MCSA are now showing up on my official transcript. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCDST as MCSA elective
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ... rights. ... "Chris" wrote in message ... > I just wanted to verify that the new MCDST certification does count as the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Get some experience
    ... Chris M wrote: ... > Good plan - The MCDST certification will also count as an elective ... > your MCSA, when you decide to do it. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)